Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gearing up.

Ok, this one is gonna be lighthearted.  I just have to say that I cannot WAIT for summer.  I am psyched for shorts and swimming.  I have already picked out my new bathing suit, and, it is awesome if I do say so myself.  And, at only $30, it's a steal.  And it's from Walmart!  Who knew?  There is a link attached to Walmart, so you can check it out for yourselves!

 It comes in 2 solid colors and 2 super cute retro prints.  (I am going with the anchors.)It has a cute, fun, feminine ruffle on the top, a simple rectangular neckline, and ruching on the side.  I am sort of obsessed with things that remind me of days gone by.  However, I wouldn't say that I really fit into that, sort of, rock-a-billy/pin-up aesthetic.  I like it, but, only in little bits and bobs. (at least for my personal wearing pleasure, I LOVE to look at girls all decked out in the pin-up style.)  I am also obsessed with dresses in the summer, because let's face it...sometimes you need to air out the cookie.  So, a new site that I have discovered is eShakti .  This site offers SO many customizations that it will blow your mind.  They have extended sizing, length options, and sleeve options.  The prices aren't ridiculous either.  It is a little pricey, but, it is reasonable for a dress in a plus size.  The tops are a little more heavily priced, but, still very good selection.  Everything has a little bit of a June Cleaver flavor, so, if you are into that sort of thing, this is the site for you.  Old Navy has a great selection of plus sized apparel, and H&M is good for trendy plus sized clothes.  Target is also getting in the plus sized groove with their new selections.  Some of which are both a great deal, and, really cute and on trend.  So many stores are finally realizing that we fat women actually have fashion sense.  We do actually prefer clothes that have a shape...and we don't sit around the house all day in Mu-Mus.  Another store that offers cute deals is Forever 21.  They also have a plus size line now!   So, go forth and shop, my lovelies!  I wanna see those legs!  Summer is here.  Let em have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment